In addition to your clothing and toiletries, here is a list of helpful things to have in Nepal!
We may have forgotten something, but we think this pretty much covers it!
- bug spray
- baby wipes
- rain poncho
- shower shoes
- journal and pen
- toilet paper- 3 rolls
- hand sanatizer
- music and headphones
- seasonings or sauce for rice
- medications you need or might need: Tylenol, Dramamine, anti-diarrhea, laxatives, antihistamine & triple antibiotic ointment are some that we reccomend.
- sleepbag (optional as we have some there already)
- Life Straw or similar water filter bottle
- money for: Nepali visa ($25), souvenirs, one meal in Kathmandu (approximately $10-15), money for food and drinks in airports.
We advise that you pack a couple outfits in your carry on bag. Though it happens rarely, there have been a couple experiences with lost or delayed baggage.